Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am sooo excited.....

I have done my fully mine design. This is the first one done by me from beggining to end. I am so excited to have finish it and I love the way it came out. I have used a new yarn by Katia Bombay 100% Mercerized Cotton. I comes in 8 different shades. I love all the colors on this yarn. I have combine it with Anchor Creativa 100% cotton in a lovely shade of purple. This one can be done in any color. I am working on a headband to match. Stay tune!































3 comments:

Rebecca Dasilva said...

I love this design and would love to make it too. Are you selling the pattern? I am going on vacation next week and need a project.

Rebecca DaSilva said...

My email is rebdasilva@hotmail.com.

De Punto En Punto said...

No Rebecca. I don´t have a pattern for this top. I will keep you inform with I do make one.